The Air Conditional Fundamentals program is designed to provide basic installation and diagnostic capabilities to individuals new to air conditioning.
The program includes training on various types of air conditioning systems as well as proper sizing to maximize efficient operation.
Upon course completion, attendees will receive EPA 608 Freon Certification* and 410A Freon Certification.
* Must pass core in 608 testing before certifications are issued.
• Fundamentals of air conditioning 12 Hours
• Electrical wiring for air conditioning 24 Hours
• Air flow and air quality 12 Hours
• Trouble shooting air conditioning 12 Hours
• Heat Pumps 6 Hours
• Training and testing for Core, 608 Freon and R410 Freon 12 Hours
Total Hours: 78
CONTACT US FOR PROGRAM DATES
Location: 31800 Sherman Ave.
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Tuition: ABC Members: $1,395.00
Note: Upon course completion attendees will receive EPA 608 Freon Certification* and 410A Freon Certification.
*Must pass core in 608 testing before certifications are issued.